Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends. I am thankful that I get to eat lots of delicious food today and everyday. I may complain about gaining 10 pounds but at least I have food to eat. I am thankful for my home, be it the mess that it is. I am thankful I can provide for my family and buy Addie way too many cute clothes -- I'm even thankful I can buy her hideous ceramic cats and reslin dogs. I am thankful for my health, and especially thankful for the health of my family and friends. I am thankful for a job that takes a lot of time but feels good to do. I am thankful to be able to take classes that make me procrastinate and stress out. I am thankful for dogs that make me get off my butt and walk them in the cold. I am thankful that I have enough to spare, to give back to those who don't. I am thankful for a wonderful hubby who is doing the dishes right now and for my currently sleeping toddler. I am thankful for the freedom to complain about the government, oppose the current war, and be eager for national healthcare. I am thankful to be able to avoid Black Friday, to gripe about the commercialization of the holidays, and to strive to boycott, or "girlcott" as my friend Gwynne would say, corporations that have overtaken small and local businesses. And yes, I am thankful for this computer that has become my lifeblood (sad to say) that takes too much of my time. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: