Sunday, March 7, 2010

A day at the park

Took advantage of the weather yesterday and hit up the playground for lunch (from delicious West Side) while we were waiting for the oil to be changed in the car. Addie had lots of fun playing with daddy.






This pic would be great without the snotnose.
She's serious about her sliding.

Finally took some pics of a couple projects. Addie is modeling her sucky thumb mitts I made for her months ago. They're still a little big.
Here is Kadie with daughter Emilia modeling her birthday gloves.
Another sweet pic of Emi.
And now are some older projects that I just never posted on my blog (but are already on Facebook and Ravelry). Here is the set I made my mom for her birthday.
Not sure why this is sideways. Set for Katrina and Tony and boys (minus Tanner's -- forgot to take a pic before I wrapped it) for Christmas. Go Steelers and Eagles!
Bloomers for my friend Aryn's daughter, Kiowa.
Hat for my cousin Jenn's son, Finn.
Soaker for our baby boy.
Hat for baby gift.
Babydoll for my friend Amy's daugther, Madi.
Gloves for my dad's girlfriend's daughter, Samantha.

1 comment:

Becky Brown said...

I have to say, Yame, I'm impressed with all the knitting. Mrs. Couch would be proud!