Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Day at the Park

The whole fam hit the new J. M. Kleiner Park today (the one off Eagle and Fairview) -- it was the second time for myself and Addie.  Today we went to celebrate Miss Madi's birthday (my good friend Amy's daughter).  I took the opportunity to get some new pics of the kids (I've been terrible about charging the batteries in my camera, taking it with me, and actually using it).

I'm also learning my new Mac Mini.  These pics were edited in iPhoto.  I'd love to get super fancy, but I just don't know what I'm doing!  So I've just mucked around with the adjustments and maybe added some fancy edges.  I also put them all into a collage app I found (free, of course), just to mess around.  Here are a couple creations.

Hayden loves drinking fountains.  And I love that the ones at this park are actually at toddler level.


Can you believe I actually got both of them to sit still and look at me (well, Hayden is kind of looking). :)


I love the fact that in every picture you can see Hayden's disheveled hair, a face and legs covered in bruises and food (and who knows what else), Addie's face covered in food, Addie's underwear, mismatched clothes... but they just wouldn't be my kids if they were clean and properly dressed. ;)




Overall though, I think they're pretty darned cute!

No comments: