Monday, December 6, 2010

What Happened to November?

I was finally beginning to acknowledge that it was indeed November... last week. And it's December. Where did November go? I've been crummy about posting, so let's see what I can remember. There were some meetings, teaching, advising, football (including some tears), my birthday, Pierce's birthday (sorry, no pics -- it just gets too hard with 2 little ones), Daniel Tosh, super cold weather, snow and more snow, some parking lot turkey slinging, my mom's birthday, lots of delicious food and fun times with family, and a final project for class. Nothing too exciting, but sure kept us busy! Now the camera unload...

At the park in Eagle. Guess what -- binky is GONE! She lost this one (still haven't found it), so we told her it was gone and she was just done. No problems.



My first shawl, and one of the few things I have made for myself. Love it! The yarn is delicious -- dyed by Chelsea at Plum Street Fiber Art (you can find her on Etsy). It looks even better after blocking it.



I can't get over how cute Addie and Hayden are together! They just so love each other. I hope it lasts...
Bubby is not quite sitting up on his own yet, but is getting more into the exersaucer. Still has no desire to stand. At all.

He did start eating solids. He loves applesauce and doesn't mind some yams/sweet potatoes. He's also tried egg yolk, mashed potatoes, and avocado. And maybe a nibble or two of whipped cream. :) Way more than Addie ever ate at this age. I started running out of stored milk, so I may have started him a little sooner than normal. But he's handling it well and seems to like it. Although I think his favorite part is the spoon. He likes to bang it on the tray. Addie particularly loves to feed him, and does quite a good job.
She even wipes his face. So cute!

Ryan and Cassie were over to watch the Nevada game (boo-hoo) and Addie seems to have a thing for Cassie's shoes. Here she is modeling her Grandma's cowboy boots.

Look at those two angels!

I didn't get a single pic from any of the birthdays or Thanksgiving. With two kids there just never seems to be a free hand to hold the camera. :)

That's my very abbreviated catch-up post. More to come soon on holiday preparation adventures. :)

No comments: