Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Half-Birthday Addie!

So Addie had her 6-month birthday yesterday and got to go to the doctor (what a special treat!). :) She weighs just over 15 lbs, which still only puts her at the 32nd percentile, and 25.5 inches (42nd percentile) -- she may be petite like her mama (but I'm sure taller). She got her shots, which she was not happy about -- nor was Loren who was finally talked into getting his flu shot (I got mine last week). We didn't really do anything special for her half birthday, but we did try our first taste of solids last night (besides rice cereal). We gave her yellow squash and she was not a fan. She literally gagged, like she was going to vomit. It was pretty funny. :) But we will keep trying -- she still gets squash for the next 2 nights at least. If she's still gagging, then I suppose we'll table the squash for a bit. :) Here are some newer pics to share:

I hate this picture of me, but I think she looks adorable.
This is her at my birthday dinner sitting in the highchair like a big girl!
I just thought her butt looked so cute, I needed a pic.
A little drool . . .
Tired baby.

No comments: