Saturday, November 29, 2008

Where O Where Has My Good Sleeper Gone?

Addie has been fighting sleep lately. Just the last couple of days -- she refuses to nap until she's so tired that she gets all worked up and angry. She either has to cry it out, or I have to pack her around in the carrier for a while or put her in the car. Then after all the work she only sleeps her usuall half-hour. And at night she's getting a stuffy nose (only at night) which makes her not sleep or eat good. I really can't complain because she's done really well in the sleep area, but last night wasn't fun. She didn't go to bed until about 10:30pm, then was up at 1pm to eat, up at 3pm angry because of a stuffy nose (we sat up with her, used the "snot sucker", and ran a hot shower until she finally went back to sleep), and then again at 5pm because of her nose again. I have a feeling it's going to be a long day at work. I'm hoping she'll sleep for Daddy today, or it will be a long day for him too. But hey, we're at least getting a little sleep, so I'm sure that's better than some parents! :) Anywho, this isn't actually the reason for this blog. I unloaded the camera the other day:

I had to take a picture of the toys I made for my Valley Bums toy swap. Well, the toys I helped my mom make. :)

I was recently going through my pics of Addie and realized I don't have many of her smiling. So Loren and I got out the camera and this is what we got.

This is a pretty good smile. I actually think she's looks like her Pappy (my dad) here.
Then we got the tongue. This is her new thing -- tongue out constantly. She particularly likes to talk with it hanging out.
We tried the hood. No smile there.
This is her mid-Hulk. She likes to flex and show her guns.
I did get this nice cheesy grin out of her the next day.
She's serious about that Exersaucer!


While Loren was raking leaves on Saturday I decided to try on Addie's snowsuit from Grandma Robin. It's a bit big, but she's still my sweet little Snow Bunny. :)


My babies asleep on the bed (Saturday night when I attempted to write this, but Addie then decided to wake up).

No comments: