Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Pierce!

Pierce had his 2nd birthday on Thursday so Addie and I headed over with cupcakes and presents in tow. (For those of you who don't know, Pierce is my good friend Katrina's son)
Here he is devouring a cupcake (they were meant to be red, not pink, but I just couldn't get enough food coloring in there).
Messy fingers . . .
He dropped his green cupcake on the floor, frosting side down, so he decided to lick it up. Can't waste that delicious frosting! :)
Christian got in on the action too!
Very effective way to open a gift. This is his Nalgene sippy bottle -- he always likes mine so much I thought I'd get him his own.


I also got him some blocks, and the favorite seemed to be the squeaky shoes:


Sorry it's sideways -- I know how to flip pics, but not movies.

No comments: