Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

On Saturday Loren, my mom, Addie, and I went to a Valley Bums easter egg hunt at my friend Erika's house. Each mom brought a dozen eggs per kid, and some food so we did a potluck and an egg hunt. Addie wasn't quite sure what to do with the eggs. She was only interested in them after I put them in the basket. But she definitely had a good time. :)



On Sunday Loren, Addie, and I headed out to the farm to have lunch with my dad, Grandma Lola, and Sean and Erin. It was a delicious lunch of course, and then we headed down to see Uncle Gene and Aunt Darcy, cousin Joany and her family, and cousin Jenn and her family, which includes Mr. Finn her 4 month old who I hadn't seen yet! So we go to meet Finn and Jenn was nice enough to trim my bangs while I was there. After that Addie and I mosied down to check out the chickens and calves, which she loved! Then we all headed up to the pond to enjoy the beautiful day for a bit. Here's Addie playing drums on daddy's head:


All in all a pretty lowkey but fun first Easter. :)

No comments: