Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Favorite Things: Car Version

I've been meaning to post this forever, but just keep forgetting. It's too overwhelming to try to think of all my faves, so this is the car version -- things that make me smile when I'm in the car. :)

This is my version of Favorite Things, but unlike Oprah I'm not thinking of material items. I was on my way to work yesterday and started thinking of some of the things I love and thought I'd share. This Episode 1 of Jaime's Favorite Things (in no particular order):
  • Hearing good music on the radio, especially songs I haven't heard in a long time or songs that remind me of someone/something
  • The view of the mountains as I drive down Ustick, right before Curtis
  • Dancing and singing in the car, even though I'm sure I look ridiculous -- particularly if I can crank it loud (when Addie's not with me) and roll the windows down
  • Seeing dogs -- in another car (I especially love when their heads are out the window, they're bouncing all over the place, or when they're too big -- there is someone with this little car that always drives around with 2 Great Danes in the back that looks hilarious), being walked on the sidewalk, or playing in a yard
  • Having a great conversation with my hubby while we drive somewhere
  • Hearing Addie chat to herself as we drive
  • An animal sighting, like a deer or baby ducks

No comments: