Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Unloading the Camera

Decided to clear off my camera tonight, so thought I'd post some pics. Loren, Addie, and I went to the Boise Zoo on Saturday -- first time we went as a family. Addie of course loved all the animals. We went early so it wasn't too hot. I really like the new giraffe exhibit.

You can see them really well, it's nice. Addie was pretty fascinated. :)


Of course the stinkin' camera batteries died right away, so these were about the only pics I got. Here's Addie with Daddy at the cool elephant fountain/sprayer.


Today Addie and I went to Ivywild Pool with Tony, Katrina, and the boys. They do toddler-only swimming from 10am-noon, which is nice. Here's Pierce. He had a great time!

And Christian too.
Addie clung to me the entire time, and didn't like getting splashed, which is inevitable at a public pool with a bunch of toddlers. Hopefully she still had a good time. So of course I didn't get a picture of her in her swimsuit since she wouldn't let me put her down! :) She definitely liked the lunch we had afterwards in the park -- the foodbank does free lunches for kids in the summer. She almost ate her whole plate!

I FINALLY finished the rag quilt I've been working on for my friend Chelsea. It was just slow going between getting the fabric from mom, making a couple runs to the fabric store, cutting everything, sewing it, Addie and I both getting sick right in the middle of making it, and then cutting all the fringe. But I think it came out really cute. I hope she likes it. :) We'll see tomorrow.

She's doesn't know what she's having, so I figure the blue is masculine, but the red is feminine, and there are more boyish prints and some flowery prints. I actually think it's much cuter in person -- the pics don't do it justice.

I also discovered this little video of silly Addie eating a nacho.

No comments: