Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just an Update

Hey there, just had some time (Addie and Daddy are both asleep), so thought I'd update a few things and add some pics from last weekend.

After visiting at my Grandma's, I mentioned that we went and played in the park with Leisa and Kyndell. Here is the shrug I knit for Kyndell. I have no idea why it's sideways (it's not that way on my computer), but I don't feel like figuring out how to fix it right now.

I made Addie model it first.

And here it is on the birthday girl. It fits pretty good, although I miss my bind off would have been a bit more loose. I think I'll make one for Addie too (with ALL the spare time I have).


I mentioned that we were going to the Hyde Park Street Fair with my buddy Jason, and his daughter Luna. Here she is on the big inflatable slide:


Addie just wanted to go see the giraffe that was being used for the beanbag toss.

We ate, walked around a bit, and let the kiddos play.





I also knit this newborn hat for my friend TJ, who is expecting his son, Cooper, within the next month. It's the baby version of BSU colors (TJ is a fellow BSU faculty member). He loved it and now wants a matching one, but I need to order more yarn! (Sorry for the lopside pic again)


Okay, last pic. Addie is really into putting food in her hair these days. Particularly pasta noodles.


Hmm, what else to update. I've had a cold since Tuesday, which is awesome since Loren's birthday was Thursday. Addie and I did pick him up for lunch and met up with my brother (who offered to take us to lunch), which was nice, but that was about it. I gave Loren a beanie, which he thought was from Etsy, but I was sure to correct him to let him know I made it. He was doubting me! I'll post pics one of these days. I also got him a new mp3 player (from Addie) -- it's just a 4GB Sansa. He broke the charge for his old iPod shuffle and then Addie broke the USB part of my old iPod. Loren also got to go golfing this morning at a new course (at least new to him) in Nampa and I'm hoping to take him to lunch and a movie tomorrow (my mom is watching Addie). I say "hoping" because Addie just caught my cold last night, so it depends on how she's doing (although it didn't seem to slow her down a bit today).

No news on the pregnancy front. My body seems to be a bit slow getting back into rhythm after having Addie, BC, and extended breastfeeding. No hurry -- I have plenty of time. I'm not worried about it. I actually think I'm going to make an appointment with a chiropractor (a particular one recommended by a friend that practices a holistic approach). I'm still losing my hair like crazy, and just don't feel as healthy as I could be. Thinking I'll go see if something is out of whack (other than my usual). ;)

Until next time.

No comments: