Thursday, September 10, 2009

What will the white witch say?

Ugh, I'm so tired. I should be cleaning and doing homework, but instead I'm just wasting time on the computer until Project Runway comes on. Along with being tired these days, my "stink" sense seems to be keener (everything stinks to me much more than usual), my stomach is bothering me randomly throughout the day, my heartburn is back for the first time since being pregnant, and my pants just seem to be a bit more snug . . . hmm, all signs point to something in the oven, but the little white stick with one line tells another story. I'm having lunch with a friend tomorrow, whom Loren lovingly calls "the white witch", who knew I was pregnant with Addie before I did (AND knew it was a girl), so I'm waiting to hear her verdict . . .

Not much other news to report. I haven't posted pics in a while, so for those of you not on Facebook, here are some new Addie pics.

Checking out a sheep at the fair.
And a goat.
The pygmy goats were my fave. :)

Petting the ridiculously laid back cow.

This is what she looks like when she wants to go outside.
Or when she wants the camera.
And when she doesn't get what she wants.

Here's her latest trick.
I swear, she always has a grubby face.
Mom's mistake of giving her markers.
We got these great ones while she was eating macaroni and cheese the other night. She's such a ham!






The other day she feel asleep in the highchair for the FIRST time.
We've hit up the zoo a few times this summer. Here she is with the baby giraffe statue. (It was a horrible pic of me, so I'm cropped out).
This porcupine was so cute! It had fallen asleep on the fence sitting in front of a fan that was blowing on it. Hilarious!
Here she is sneaking off to get on the slide.



Loren said it looked like I was way more excited!
Miss Grumpy Face
There's that smile!
Chillin' after Curb Cup with a little Ben n' Jerry's on her lip.
My Bailey Jo.

Okay, it's PR time. Make it work!

1 comment:

erika~ the inspired mama said...

addie is so CUTE!!! can't wait to hear if there is baby news to share :) :) :)