Saturday, June 26, 2010

My own Anne Geddes baby

These are the pics I had done by Erin Hendrickson (here is her blog: http://sweetsmilecreations.blogspot.com/), the wife of one of my students. She is just establishing herself as a photographer, so was kind enough to do these for me in exchange for allowing her to use them for her portfolio. I absolutely LOVE them! And would highly recommend Erin -- she was so sweet and patient (with a newborn and toddler -- Addie came along) and made us feel very comfortable. Can't wait to have her do more pics for us. Now I have to decide what to print!

In mom's arms -- trying to get him asleep enough we could pose him.
In love with this one.
This is a hat I made that Loren named the Dr. Seuss hat. :)
Love the hair!
So sweet!


This is a blanket made by Great Grandma Sand.
In the cocoon I made him -- he barely fits! :) My friend Chelsea dyed the yarn for me (here is her site: http://www.etsy.com/shop/onceinabluemoonbaby).





In dad's arms. He peed on Loren here. :)
With sissy. We tried to get more Addie/Hayden and family pics, but I guess they didn't really come out. We'll try again next time. :)
Like an Anne Geddes pic!

Thank you Erin for capturing this special time!

1 comment:

Sweet Smile Creations said...

awww! Im glad you like them Jaime! And I can't wait to do more pictures of your little man! HOpefully next time we can get some good ones of Addie and him! :)
Erin