Sunday, June 13, 2010

Toddlers vs Newborns

No, it's not that kind of battle (yet). :) When I had Addie I remember being surprised at how demanding a newborn is, and now with Hayden everyone keeps asking me how I'm doing with rest, etc. But I didn't have a toddler previously ...

6:30am both kids are up.

Hayden: Nurses for about 10min and falls back asleep.

Addie: Insists Hayden be put down so I can get her yogurt. Proceed to grab yogurt, plus a piece of banana bread for myself. She demands the banana bread. Then water. Refuses to let me change the channel from Lilo and Stitch to Curious George. Demands yogurt, but only takes a couple bites. More water. Demands binky (which was left in the kitchen). Steals my blanket.

I don't think the newborn is the one wearing me out ... ;)

No comments: