Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Go Broncos!

Football season has officially begun. Now, I'll admit, I'm not a huge football fan. I don't mind watching it, but I don't get obsessive and often don't understand plays (and sometimes can't even follow the ball). But I like football season because I like getting caught up in the hype (I've always been a Bronco fan, but it's so much more fun now) and I like looking forward to the "date" of a Bronco game -- whether it's with friends and family, or just with my hubby and kiddos. We had a great time last night -- I was sure to put both kids in proper attire and Addie just eats up the attention. We had Ryan and Cassie over for game cheering, a Thai menu (lettuce wraps, curry, and fried bananas with ice cream), beer, and just good company.

Cassie and Addie. Addie was sure to pose with everyone in her cute cheerleading outfit from Pappy.
Uncle Ryan and Addie.
This is her new "mean" face. Kinda. She actually has a much better scowl than this -- this is a bit more cheesy than when she puts in serious effort.
And posing with Duke.
Bubby showed off his school spirit as well.
Look at that face! Don't you just want to squeeze it?
Ah yea, that looks like a man watching football.
Even had on the BSU diaper. My friend Aryn made this for him before he was born. It really doesn't fit so well, but I had to squeeze him in just for one game! :) He looks kinda like he's ready to do some tackling himself. Or maybe sumo wrestling.
There's my cheerleader. I really need to find/make her some pompoms. Who wouldn't cheer with PBR nearby? Check out how creepy Duke looks in the bottom right corner.
Me and my little man. He looks just like Loren here.
Watching the game with Uncle Ryan.
Finishing the night off in style.
Here's to a great season of good food, good beer, and good company. Oh, and I guess some good football. ;)

1 comment:

Becky Brown said...

You might be a Redneck if....any of your blog postings involve PBR and a 2 year old. Love it!