Saturday, September 11, 2010

Home Alone

Pretty sure it's the first time since before I had Hayden. I feel crummy today and of course had plenty of plans for the weekend: Art in the Park, Cassie's housewarming party, Costco, Kyndell's birthday party, cleaning, schoolwork . . . But I'm just being lazy instead. Loren took the kid's to Cassie's to show them off and keep Addie entertained, so here I am. Playing on the computer of course (Ravelry anyone?). :) I decided to take some pics of my recent/current knitting projects, so yet another pic blog.

First I must tell of my recent CraigsList adventures. I've never really posted anything because I don't want to deal with the hassle of having people come look at stuff, so we usually just donate everything. But I've had a few things sitting around that I couldn't personally move and "someone" (tall with muscles) wasn't helping. So I took matters into my own hands. I posted our old very heavy Sony TV (the kind in the fake wood, with the speakers on the sides), our freezer full of rotten meat ("someone" unplugged it), and the garbage can and multiple boxes full of beer bottles ("someone" drank those, but I refuse to throw them away and never made it to the recycling place -- yes, I know it's right down the hill from me). Today = all gone! TV was gone in about a half hour, rotten freezer in 5min, and bottles in a few hours. Who knew. My house is looking better already. Now I need to post a pic of our old entertainment center, and I think we have some old computer junk around here . . .

Of course there were some kid pics on the camera. Love Hayden's face here.
Who loves his new longies!?!
More chill about this pair.
My water web.
A sweater I started for Addie that has been on hold for a while.
Hayden's BSU cardi - just needs a button.
A shawl. Yes, I knit myself a shawl.
BSU pants for Bubba -- need cuffs and drawstring.
My hat I made this spring.
Hat I made for Hayden. Needs a button, but I lost it. Don't think it will even fit him now. Gift stash.
And the kimono to go with the hat, that also won't fit. Gift stash.
Loren's birthday hat. I know it's not his birthday yet, but I couldn't wait. LOVE the yarn. And it's superwash so it won't felt!
Overalls for Bubby that barely fit.
Hat to go with overalls that never fit. Gift stash.
Hayden's mitts I made the day after he was born to keep him from scratching his face.
She's such a goon.
After Daddy tried on his new hat today, Addie wanted a hat. So she grabbed Bubba's "hat" -- aka diaper cover.
My little poser.
Dancin'. She likes me to take pics of her doing different things so she can look at it. Love these pjs - she picked them out at the Youth Ranch. So cute.
Okay, done with pics. Thinking the bed sounds awfully nice. Maybe I'll finish up one of these projects. Or better yet, start a new one . . . ;)

1 comment:

bonniecronquist said...

Super cute Jamie...do you ever make things to sell? I wanted to buy a hat for Cailey (Like the one you make Loren)so then I can put her cute little hair bows in them for her to wear...let me know. THanks