Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Very Long Day

Ugh, yesterday was not a fun day. I was freezing all day, everything on my body hurt, and my throat was on fire. Pair that with a sick infant -- Addie has an ear infection, infections in both eyes, and a runny nose. Neither of us are a pretty sight. Poor Loren has been having to take care of us. But of course Addie only wants me, so I feel like she's been attached at the hip for the last 3 days. We're both feeling a little better today. Addie looks a lot better -- her nose isn't as runny and her eyes looks way better. I still have a bit of a sore throat, but the body aches are gone. We ended up having to reschedule her birthday party for next weekend. I don't think anybody would want to be hanging out with us right now -- and that probably includes Loren!

No comments: