Friday, June 5, 2009

Some Sewing and My Girl

Just wanted to post some pics of my sweet thing . . .

On this day she just had a white t-shirt and jean capris on, but she looked so darn cute! I couldn't help but snap a few shots.

She so knows she shouldn't be eating that.

Cheesy grin for daddy.

I can't help but look at her and think she's the cutest darn thing I've ever seen! Does every mom think that? :)

Apparently she's just like her daddy and loves red beans and rice. Loves it in her hair, down her arms, on her entire face, all over her shirt . . .
Here's just a little video I thought was cute.


The Valley Bums group is still going strong on sewing stash game, so I'm attempting to make a feeble effort. Here's a smock dress I made Addie -- modeled over other clothes.
And her toddler halter. The name just sounds wrong, but it's so darn cute! I threw this on quickly this morning for a modeling pic, but she really wasn't in the mood so I didn't get to "check it out" -- I think it may be too small. May be a gift item instead.
I'm combining my knitting and sewing skills here. I would love it for Addie, but again too small. I actually had made it for a friend, but then found out she had a ton of clothes already, so it will just go in the gift pile.
This is what I gave her instead. Don't ask why the pic is sideways -- that's not how I loaded it. ?? It's actually the second wool soaker I posted about a while ago, just with elastic and the cute little heart on the bum.
And my sad attempt at a kimono. A lot of the gals were making them and I thought they were so cute. But I had to go and make mine out of fleece, which was a pain in the butt. I made specifically for my friend Amy, although I was a bit reluctant to give it to her. I'm hoping to redeem myself with something fabulous for her after the baby arrives. :)

No comments: