Thursday, June 18, 2009

My New Deck

Check out my beautiful new deck! Ryan did an awesome job. I'm still debating on how to cover the arbor -- 2x2s or lattice. Both are about the same price -- I think the 2x2s would last longer, but the lattice would provide more shade. I'm also debating about some climbing plants -- I think they'd be gorgeous, but I don't want anything that will cause structural damage. Hmm . . .
Addie LOVES the deck! She's constantly banging on the door to go outside now. Oh, and this is her favorite new chair:
Yea, I kind of <3 her.
This is how she was sleeping yesterday morning -- she just looked so awkward I had to take a picture.



1 comment:

Ben said...

Ok its official, I am going to have to have lo and ryan come over and help me with my cover for my back patio.