Saturday, June 13, 2009

Family Photos

We got our pics back from Lucinda and I love them! We had a gal (Lucinda) from Twin Falls (she has great prices and is a friend of a group member) come up to take pics of some of the Valley Bum families in late May at the Train Depot. BTW, this was the first time I had actually been to the Depot -- can you believe it? I've driven by there ever since I moved to Boise but have never stopped! Great place for pics! Here they are:

This is probably my fave family pic:

I love the light in this one, but I wish Addie was smiling:






I think she looks like she's fake smiling here:
But daddy can get a real smile!



On the train tracks. I think I might like this one more centered on just us, but it actually works great as desktop wallpaper because all the icons are on the right.
I wish I would have pulled my shirt down here.
I love the B&W.
She pretty much refused to walk. She was done at this point.

Aww, I love pictures! Now I just have to decide which ones to order prints of.

3 comments:

erika~ the inspired mama said...

GORGEOUS!!!! the last pic is priceless :)

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

These are great family photos:)Hugs Darcy

Becky Brown said...

So cute! I don't think you can ever have enough photos. I think I'll book a session since I saw yours. I can't believe we've never had a professional shot of us since we had Tucker!