Monday, October 18, 2010

Goofin' Around

Just some fun pics to share.

Me and my girl.

She would pose and I would copy her.




Me and Bubby.
He got pretty excited about these pics.
Talkin' to the camera.
Did you notice my sweet Transformers shirt? $0.50 score at ReStyle.


My munchkins.
Pinching cheeks.
Crashed out.
It's pajama time!
Note: I usually avoid putting up pics of Addie with her binky - I never intended for her to have one past the age of 2. But I was pregnant with no energy so I didn't want to put up the fight. Then Bubby came and I didn't want to add to the already major transition. So I think the time is fastly approaching. Yes, I'm avoiding it...

This was too cute not to post. These were Addie's old pjs.

Just a couple shots from Cassie's pumpkin party.

Can you tell Loren's a bit smitten?
Looks at those sweet lips.

Feel free to be jealous of the cuteness I am constantly surrounded by... ;)

No comments: